- Approximately 900 LPD
- 24 Volt
- Auto flush
- Min. inlet pressure required - 30 psi
- 98% of salt and impurities from contaminated water.
The RO removes all contaminants that are of concern to the consumer – such as chlorine, dissolved solids, fluoride, bacteria, parasites, viruses, inorganic chemicals, pesticides and heavy metals. These impurities are flushed down the drain rather than collected in the filters – preventing any build up, which may be the case with standard filtration systems.
- 1 x 20” x 2.5” 5 mic Sediment.
- 1 x 20” x 2.5” 10 mic Sediment
- 1 x 20” x 2.5” 1 mic Sediment
- 2 x TW30-1812-100 Filmtec Membranes
- Pump: PMAP6689-100 GPD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.